Sunday 22 February 2015

Spring Canvas

When the Noor February Challenge was launched, my first thought was to create a clock with the letter 'S', which I did in my last post..... my 2nd thought was a Canvas! I knew I had one, it fell on me from great height when I was getting something ready for the grandkids!

Yellows for me, are Spring!, once the rain stops and they get a chance, the Daffodils will come into flower in my garden.... and it turns Yellow - I can't wait!

I had such fun getting very very messy with inks and gesso and the Dutch Doobadoo Texture Paste!!  Having been a florist for so many years, I have all sorts of 'bits' in my stash from when we used to make bridal headdresses, I found some odd bits of lace and hey presto - my thoughts came to fruition.  
I do hope you like ;-).
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting!




Products used:- from Noor Designs
Butterfly Border 6002/0251
Single Butterfly 6003/0023
8 point die 6002/0358
Rolled Up Roses 6002/0384
Prima Vax Cord from Live & Love Crafts
Dutch Doobadoo Texture Paste



1 comment:

  1. Oh lots of fun involved in this project and I'm sure you'll like the mixed media items I am selling on my facebook page.
    Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete