Thursday 11 February 2010

Love knows no time............

I've made lots of Valentine and Romance type cards with the lovely stamps from The Artistic Stamper, I thought it was time for something different!
They say, that there is no love like that of a mother for it's young.... and that is true.... but the love of a young father for his newborn son, is something else!These stamps just cried out to go with this gorgeous picture.... simple but so, so romantic I thought, and whilst not exactly an heirloom, it might just end up in someone's nursery!  I did say that the mojo was running didn't I?  Think must post this one off to Gingersnap for their challenge.... do go and check out the fabulous work on their webpages.........you could even apply to join their design team!  s'cuse me.... must have a go!  Off to fill in an application form!!  Happy Stamping till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful piece! Love your touch of lace! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Lace and Fiber Challenge!

    Hope you do send in that application!

    ReplyDelete