Sunday 30 August 2009

Circle Time Journal

I have this fabulous little machine - you may have come across it.... it's a Bind it All ! - ok, ok I know loadsapeeps have them...... but it's quite a revelation to me! that I can create my own 'little' books with relative ease! - and now they've brought out a new one in PINK! [I really want one of those!]... anyways, here's a little book I made out of 'stuff' - artefacts from here and there!, stamps from The Artistic Stamper - Distress Inks and clock hands from the 'God' of inkiness, Tim Holtz!!  I used some copy paper for the pages that I happened to have.... great fun to do, my friend saw this the other day.... now she wants one too!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece of art hun..love the colours..I have one of those BIA thingies..but mine is blue...want a pink one too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work - the colours are fab X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mini-book! Your colours and embellishments are lovely. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    Blessings, peace, and love to you,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete